Print RecipePrint Recipe
Fresh peaches, bell peppers, green onions and jalapeno simmered in orange juice and balsamic vinegar.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 ea fresh medium peaches pitted, peeled, diced 1/4"
- 1/3 cup red pepper seeded, diced 1/4"
- 1/3 cup green pepper seeded, diced 1/4"
- 2 Tbsp green onions (scallions) trimmed, sliced 1/4"
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1 Tbsp jalapeno chili pepper seeded, minced
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- In stockpot over medium-high heat, bring orange juice and vinegar to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Cool.
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||0g0g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||3g0g2g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.