Thai Peanut Noodle Salad
Print RecipePrint Recipe
Spaghetti, cucumbers, carrots, bell pepper, green onions and peanuts tossed in honey peanut dressing
- Honey Peanut Dressing
- 1 1/2 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 2 1/4 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/4 tsp seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp dark chili powder
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 2 lbs spaghetti whole grain/wheat, cooked according to box
- 3 Tbsp cucumber peeled, seeded, cut
- 3 Tbsp carrot trimmed, cut
- 3 Tbsp dry roasted and salted peanuts chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red pepper seeded, cut
- 1 Tbsp green onion (scallions) trimmed, sliced
Honey Peanut Dressing
- Combine all ingredients. Whisk until well blended.
- Combine all ingredients with Honey Peanut Dressing. Toss to mix.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||7g1g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||26g2g5g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.