Print RecipePrint Recipe
A mixture of roasted eggplant, lemon juice, tahini, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and spices
- 2 1/2 lbs eggplant trimmed, cut lenghwise in half
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/2 Tbsp tahini paste
- 2 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Preheat convection oven to 350 degrees F.
- On sheet pan coated with cooking spray, place eggplant halves cut side down.
- Bake until skins are charred and eggplants collapse, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool. Scoop out pulp. Discard skins.
- In food processor, process eggplant pulp with remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pair with fresh cut vegetables or pita bread.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||8g1g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||12g3g4g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.