Mediterranean Cranberry Couscous
Print RecipePrint Recipe
A vibrant side dish with fresh veggies, crunchy sunflower seeds and dried cranberries.
- 2 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 cups cooked couscous according to package directions
- 1/4 cup fresh carrots peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh red pepper seeded and diced
- 3 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh green onion (scallion) trimmed and sliced
- In mixing bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, coriander, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Whisk until well blended.
- Combine couscous, carrots, red pepper, sunflower seeds, dried cranberry, mint and scallions. Add olive oil mixture. Toss to mix.
- Cover. Keep chilled to serve.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||9g1g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||35g3g5g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.