Artichoke Potato Salad
Print RecipePrint Recipe
A creamy, bright potato salad made with fresh herbs and artichoke hearts.
- 2 1/2 cups fingerling potatoes whole
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts strained, quartered
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup Chobani® plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup mint chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Bring potatoes to a boil in a large pot of salted water and cook until tender. Cool fingerlings in ice bath or under cold running water.
- Once completely cool, cut or break up fingerlings into 1” sized discs and add to artichokes in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients together, add to potato and artichoke mixture, and toss until well combined. Serve cold.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||3.5g1g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||15g3g2g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.