- 2 oz fresh kale leaves washed, stems removed, cut into 2” pieces
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat convection oven to 325F (conventional oven 350F).
- Combine kale and oil. Toss to coat.
- On sheet pan(s) coated with cooking spray, place kale mixture in single layer.
- Bake kale until crispy, about 5 minutes. Cool.
- Toss kale with salt to coat.
|Total FatSaturated Fat||3.5g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||1g0g0g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.