Print RecipePrint Recipe
The classic Mediterranean dip gets a boost from ripe avocado. Spread it on sandwiches, dip veggies, add it to grilled meat or veggies.
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 fresh ripe avocado pitted and peeled
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh English (seedless) cucumber diced or shredded
- In food processor, combine all ingredients except cucumber until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine yogurt mixture and cucumber. Mix well.
- Cover. Keep chilled.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||1.5g0g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||2g<1g<1g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.