- Roasted Tomatoes
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes
- 1/2 Tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Smashed Avocado Mix
- 1 large avocado ripe
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- Whole Grain Toast
- 4 slices whole grain bread cut diagonally
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces baby arugla
- 1 1/2 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1-2 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine grape tomatoes, oil, and salt. On a sheet pan, spread mixture on a single layer.
- Bake until lightly browned, 12-15 minutes. Cool.
Smashed Avocado Mix
- Combine avocado, lemon juice, crushed red pepper, and kosher salt.
- "Smash" and mix ingredients. Cover and chill.
Whole Grain Toast
- Brush bread with oil and toast.
Avocado Smash Bowl
- Using a non-stick pan, cook eggs.
- Layer and arrange the following - baby arugula, roasted tomatoes, smashed avocado mix, toast, feta cheese, and vinaigrette.
|Total FatSaturated Fat||17g4g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||19g4g5g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.