- 4 oz Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 oz brown sugar
- 1 ea egg
- 2 oz egg white
- 1 oz vegetable oil
- 5 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 oz NESTLÉ® Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels Mini
- Preheat conventional oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch-square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, brown sugar, egg, egg white and oil in large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder, cocoa, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and salt. Beat on low speed until batter is smooth. Stir in Semi-Sweet Morsels.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 2-inch squares.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||0g0g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||11g0g4g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.