Mango Jicama Chili Lime Snack
Print RecipePrint Recipe
Chilled fresh mango, cucumber and jicama with smoky chili lemon spice mix and lime
- 1/4 tsp lemon & pepper salt seasoning blend
- 1/8 tsp dark chili powder
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 3/4 ea fresh lime seeded, cut crosswise in half
- 12 oz fresh mango pitted, peeled, cut into 1" pieces
- 9 oz fresh jicama peeled, cut into sticks
- 4 1/2 oz fresh cucumber cut into sticks
- Combine lemon pepper, chili powder, smoked paprika and paprika. Mix well.
- Cut lime half into 4 wedges.
- For 1 serving, in 9oz clear cup, layer the following: mango, jicama, cucumber and top with 1/8 tsp of spice mixture.
- Top with 1 wedge lime. Cover and keep chilled.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||0g0g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||14g3g9g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.