Grilled Eggplant “Steaks”
Print RecipePrint Recipe
What could be simpler? If your grill is hot, you could be less than 15 minutes away from chowing down on these smoky eggplant slices.
- 1-2 eggplants (about 1 1/2 lbs total) trimmed and sliced crosswise 1/2″
- 3 Tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Hamburger rolls plus your favorite toppings!
- Preheat char-grill to medium
- Toss sliced eggplant with oil, salt, and pepper to coat.
- Grill eggplant until tender, 3 to 4 minutes on each side
- Serve on hamburger rolls with your favorite toppings!
|Total FatSaturated Fat||7g1g|
|Total CarbDietary Fiber||9g3g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.