- 2 each Chobani® Coconut Blended Greek Yogurt 5.3oz cups
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh onion grated
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt plus additional for seasoning
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper plus additional for seasoning
- 1 lb shrimp peeled, deveined, tail on
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except shrimp. Blend until smooth. Reserve ½ cup of marinade for dipping sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, add shrimp and 1 cup marinade. Toss to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, shaking off excess. Discard marinade used to coat shrimp. Skewer shrimp on 10" bamboo skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn grill to medium heat and let come to temperature before placing skewers on grill. Cook 3 minutes on each side, or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Let cool slightly and serve with reserved ½ cup of marinade as dipping sauce.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||7g2g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||7g0g5g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.