- 1 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter or cashew butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk canned
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- In a food processor, combine the white whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and pulse a few times. Add the almond butter and blend until combined.
- Add the coconut milk and blend until combined.
- Add the pistachios and cranberries and pulse a few times. Empty the dough onto a flat surface and gently mix the dough with your hands to fully incorporate the pistachios and cranberries.
- Shape the dough into a rectangle and place on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the baked dough onto a cutting board and cut into pieces (approximately 12 but you can cut as thick or thin as you like).
- Place the slices, cut side down, back on the sheet pan and bake for an additional 12-15 minutes. You can bake them for an additional 4-5 minutes if you like your biscotti on the firm side.
- Allow to cool on the sheet pan as they will continue to crisp up more as they cool. Enjoy!
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||11g3g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||41g4g25g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.