- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup plant-based butter such as Earth Balance
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 ea egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- Mix together first 5 ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl, cream together the sugars and butter until light and fluffy.
- Stir in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and incorporate well. Fold in white chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Scoop 12 equal scoops onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||13g4g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||22g2g13g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.