Tyson® Quick Chicken Pinwheels
Print RecipePrint Recipe
A party favorite — party not required. This creamy, crunchy and filling finger food is always a hit and always easy, thanks to Grilled & Ready® chicken.
- 12 ounces Tyson® Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breasts refrigerated
- 1-1/3 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 4 ea flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup fat free cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- Cut or shred Grilled & Ready Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast into small pieces. Combine chicken, coleslaw mix and chopped peppers in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread each tortilla with cream cheese to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle evenly with garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- Top evenly with chicken mixture. Press lightly to flatten. Roll tightly. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove plastic wrap from rolls and cut each into 6 pieces.
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.