Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Print RecipePrint Recipe
Chicken, carrot, red pepper and onion mixed with sweet and spicy Thai vinaigrette in lettuce wraps
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp carrot trimmed, shredded
- 2 Tbsp red pepper seeded, cut into quarters, sliced crosswise
- 1 Tbsp yellow onion trimmed, minced
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest grated
- 6 ea romaine lettuce whole leaves
- Thai Vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp extra fine granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp green onion (scallions) trimmed, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp gingerroot peeled, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- Preheat convection oven to 350 F.
- On sheet pan coated with cooking spray, place chicken in single layer. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 165 F and juices run clear, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool. Slice 1/4".
- For vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add 2 Tbsp of vinaigrette to chicken and toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate until well chilled. Store leftover dressing in refrigerator.
- Add carrot, red pepper, onion and lemon zest to chicken. Toss to mix.
- For 1 lettuce wrap, place 1/4 cup of chicken-vegetable mix in the center of 1 whole leaf.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||3g1g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||3g<1g2g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.