Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Parfait
Print RecipePrint Recipe
Breakfast, snack or dessert, this parfaits combines wholesome oats, carrots, walnuts and a touch of maple syrup for a special treat anytime.
- 3/4 cup lowfat milk
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup fresh carrots peeled and grated
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup lowfat granola
- 2 to 3 Tbsp walnut halves or pieces chopped
- Make the overnight oats: Combine milk, yogurt, syrup and salt. Whisk until well blended. Fold in oatmeal, carrots, raisins and chia seeds until well combined. Cover. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- To make parfait: Layer overnight oats in bottom of container. Sprinkle with granola and nuts. Add more overnight oats. Garnish parfait with nuts, raisins, shredded carrots and a drizzle of maple syrup if desired.
- Serve parfaits cold or cover and refrigerate until needed.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||7g1g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||52g5g25g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.