Looking for a perfect solution for a healthy, spring side dish? Try this delicious, fast, and easy take on coleslaw.
Apricot Brussels Sprout Coleslaw (4 servings)
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups trimmed and shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup dried apricot, diced
- 1 cup red onion, trimmed & diced
- Combine mustard, honey, sugar, salt and peppers. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss to coat.
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.