Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding
Print RecipePrint Recipe
This pudding is creamy and delicious. And with ingredients like chia seeds, it is packed with nutrients and makes a healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert!
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 Tbsp whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk
- 2/3 cup strawberries fresh or frozen, thawed
- 3 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. On a parchment-lined sheet pan, add the shredded coconut. Bake for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until coconut is lightly toasted. Let cool completely.
- In a stand mixer bowl, add the whipped topping, coconut milk, and toasted unsweetened shredded coconut. Whisk on high speed until well blended. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add the thawed strawberries, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the strawberry mixture to a bowl and add the chia seeds. Mix until well blended.
- Portion the blended strawberry into containers. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or overnight until mixture has set.
- To serve, pull containers out of refrigerator and top with the coconut whipped topping mixture.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||3g1.5g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||14g3g10g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.