Apple-Cucumber Chilled Green Tea
Print RecipePrint Recipe
At just 44 calories per serving, this beverage recipe from McCormick is refreshing and flavorful.
- 4 cups hot brewed green tea
- 1/2 cup green apple diced 1/4-inch
- 1/2 cup seedless cucumber diced 1/4-inch
- 1/4 cup fresh clementine juice
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1/8 tsp McCormick® Red Pepper Ground (cayenne)
- Mix all ingredients in large pitcher. Cover with lid or plastic wrap. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice.
|Total CarbDietary Fiber||10g1g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.