- 1 cup split peas cooked, cooled
- 2 ea avocado pitted, peeled
- 1 ea garlic clove peeled, minced
- 1/3 ea onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 ea lime juiced
- 2 ea radishes sliced
- 1 ea cucumber sliced
- 8 ea small tortillas of choice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Spray the tortillas with your spray of choice.
- Add to oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- While tortillas are cooking, add split peas, avocado, garlic, onion, lime juice and cilantro to food processor and pulse until creamy and smooth (almost hummus-like consistency).
- Spread on to tortillas and add radishes, cucumber and any other desired toppings.
- Enjoy immediately!
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||7g1g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||21g3g1g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.