- 4 each cod about 4 oz. each (thawed if frozen)
- 3 Tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp garlic peeled and minced
- Preheat char-grill to medium (or flat-top griddle to 350 F).
- Combine oil, lime juice, chili, cumin, coriander, and garlic. Spread on cod (or toss gently to coat in large resealable bag).
- Cook cod 5 minutes. Turn cod over. Cook until internal temperature reaches 145 F, 4 to 6 minutes.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||10g1g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||<1g0g0g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.