Garden Vegetable Pasta Skillet
Print RecipePrint Recipe
This one-skillet pasta dish combines sautéed summer squash and mushrooms with diced tomatoes, basil and oregano.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ea medium yellow squash chopped
- 1 ea medium zucchini chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 can tomato sauce 15 oz
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 oz, drained
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 tsp McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, water and seasonings. Bring to boil. Add pasta; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||3g0.5g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||24g3g5g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.