Stuck with a few leftover hardboiled eggs? Try Aramark Chef Stacy Wiroll’s twist on the classic egg salad. Swap mayo with avocado for healthy fats and fuller flavor.
Quick Egg Salad (Serves 1)
- 2 hardboiled eggs, peeled & chopped
- ½ avocado, peeled, pitted & chopped
- 1 Tablespoon mayo
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 slice wholegrain bread (optional)
- Mix all ingredients (except bread if using) together in a bowl.
- Serve on a slice of wholegrain bread, if desired.
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.