Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Print RecipePrint Recipe
Sheet pan fajitas are a busy cook’s best friend. They’re easy to prepare, quick to bake in the oven and cleanup is a snap. Serve chicken and veggie filling family-style in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ea medium onion cut into strips
- 2 ea bell pepper cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pkg McCormick® Fajitas Seasoning Mix
- 8 ea 6-inch flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss chicken and vegetables with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning Mix; toss to coat.
- Spread chicken and vegetables evenly on large foil-lined shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired such as salsa, guacamole, shredded cheese, cilantro and chopped tomatoes.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||7g1.5g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||25g1g2g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.