Tyson® Skillet Chicken Tacos
Print RecipePrint Recipe
There’s nothing hard about making soft tacos. Boneless chicken thighs, your favorite taco fillings, a skillet and an oven are all you need.
- 4 ea Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix 1-1/4 oz., divided
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 ea flour tortillas 6 inch
- 1/2 cup refried beans canned
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken in 1/2" pieces. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon taco seasoning onto chicken.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high and add seasoned chicken. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F).
- Stir water and remaining taco seasoning mix into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and stirring occasionally, cook about 5 minutes or until very thick.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons refried beans. Place one-fourth of the chicken mixture on half of each tortilla. Top with cheese. Fold tortillas over to cover chicken and cheese, pressing down gently.
- Place tacos on baking sheet. Spray tops with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 5 minutes or until hot and cheese melts.
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.