Watermelon Tomato Salad
Print RecipePrint Recipe
Fresh cut watermelon and plum tomatoes with basil and mint in red wine vinaigrette
- 2 cups seedless watermelon cubed
- 1 ea large tomato diced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||1.5g0g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||5g<1g4g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.