Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Apple Bisque
Print RecipePrint Recipe
A warm, hearty soup with all the comforting flavors of fall.
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 ea small onion peeled and diced
- 2 ea fuji apples peeled and cubed
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 can sweet potatoes mashed or pureed
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- plant-based cooking creme Rich's®
- fresh sage for garnish
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, sauté the onions and apples in butter until the onions are translucent.
- Add pumpkin, sweet potatoes, vegetable broth, apple cider, thyme and cinnamon, then simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the apples have softened, process the mixture using an immersion blender.
- Add Plant-based Cooking Crème as needed for desired color and consistency.
- Garnish with sage chiffonade, then serve.
|Total FatSaturated FatTrans Fat||3.5g1.5g0g|
|Total CarbDietary FiberSugars||37g5g16g|
Note: Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are so different, please make sure that you talk with your doctor and a registered dietitian to get advice about the diet and exercise plan that‘s right for you.